The ideal location makes the hotel a perfect base for the business and the leisure traveller.
View Larger Map
1. Exit Bangor train station (main exit) and turn right
2. Head down the hill passing the 'Waverley' and 'Menai Windows' on the left
3. The hotel is in front of you (from the station, the hotel name is visible on the gable end)
1. Follow directions to the Bangor Railway Station
2. Enter the one-way system on Farrar Road passing 'St John's Methodist Church'
3. Bear right (passing Lidl supermarke ton the left)
4. Take sharp right before the traffic lights (opposite Domino's Pizza)
5. Follow the road to the hotel car park and look for hotel entrance sign
From A55 (Chester)
1. At junction 11, exit toward Bangor/Betws-y-coed / A5.
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Llandegai Road / A5 heading to Bangor city centre.
3. Follow the main road towards Bangor Railway Station.
4. Enter the one way system on Farrar Road.
5. Bear right (passing Lidl supermarket on the left).
6. Take a sharp turn right before the traffic lights (opposite Domino's Pizza).
7. The car park is located at the end of the road.
8. Look for the hotel's entrance sign.
1. Cross the Menai Bridge and head south-east on the A5
2. After crossing the bridge, turn left on the roundabout to stay on the A5
3. Pass the Bangor University Normal Site (on the left)
4. Continue following the main road, passing Morrison's supermarket (on the left), then passing Bangor railway station on the right (the hotel is only 3 minutes' walk from here)
5. Bear right entering the one-way system on Farrar Road / A4087
6. Turn right again (passing Lidl supermarket on the left)
7. Take a sharp turn right before the traffic lights (opposite Domino's Pizza)
8. The car park is located at the end of the road and look for the hotel's entrance sign.
By Bus or Coach
From the bus station, a twelve-minute walk up the High Street towards Bangor Railway Station.
If you require more information about getting here, please- we will be delighted to help.